Are you sick and tired of sharing leads with your competitors?
This is Joe Troyer from web1 syndication.
I want to share with you why shared leads are actually killing your business.
Low Quality Customers – It ends up being a pricing war, because you and 5 or more of your competitors are all getting the same leads… The customer ends up just wanting the the best deal. Is this really the customer you want?
High Prices – I know your thinking the leads arent expensive, they’re cheap. You really need to think in terms of how much money your paying per customer, and not how much your paying for a “lead”. Not all leads are created qual.
My question is, what if there was a better way?
Lets talk about some case studies from just a few of our clients….
If you have gotten slapped by Panda or Penguin, this video is going to be HUGE for you.
Trust me I know what its like to get hit hard, and spend a TON of time researching and finding out what you need to do to recover. Only for it not to work!
In this short video I want to talk to you about a few things that you can do to recover from Panda or Penguin.
1. Add a site map if you don’t have one – if you use WordPress I recommend YOAST
2. Fix Any Broken Links That Are Reported In Google Webmaster Tools
3. Get rid of all Duplicate Content ON Your Site
4. Get rid of any duplicate page titles and meta descriptions
5. Improve Your Load Time – use the PageSpeed Insights tool from Google
6. Create Google Plus profile & authorship
7. Check your linking structure, and make sure you don’t have any abandoned pages. (pages that don’t have links to them)
If you’ve tried to use the google keyword tool lately, or today you will be redirected and google will tell you that they replaced the Keyword Tool with Keyword Planner.
In this video I want to share with you what you need to know about the keyword planner.
1. You have to login to a google account to access the Keyword Planner. So its no longer a public tool.
2. You can no longer segment traffic by device… desktop, tablet and mobile. All the data is accumulative. Because of this you will often find that the results are higher than the old keyword tool
3. There is no longer search volume estimates by match type. All there is is exact match… So no more broad and phrase match.
4. Google added a features to see seasonal trends, just by clicking on the graph icon to the right of the keyword.
5. One of my favorite additions is the ability to filter to the city level for the keywords your targeting… this is a BIG deal for Local Search.
Overall theres really no BIG plusses for this change… Google made doing keyword research easier for adwords, and harder for search engine optimization once again.
To rank well in Google Maps (used to be Places, now Google + Local) you need to build out citations. Believe it or not this is a HUGE factor to ranking well!
Before hiring someone to build out citations for you, heres 5 questions I feel are crucial to get answered, before you hire ANY company.
These 5 questions are in no particular order..
1. Do you pick the citations, or do I?
You don’t want to hand-pick every citation that you want to have built, but you will want to ensure that your getting listing on the top citation sites. A lot of citation builders will submit your site to junk citation sites that you have NEVER heard of!
2. Will you send me a spreadsheet with my login info for each site?
If your citation builder says no you need to RUN the other way and find someone else. You need control of your listings!
In this video I want to share with you 6 easy ways to improve your SEO today.
1. Optimize On Site
Doing these little things on site make A BIG difference to your SERPS.
Make Sure Each Page Is Optimized For 1-3 Keywords, and has a proper keyword density.
Make sure you have a title tag & meta description… And that you don’t have duplicate page titles, and descriptions.
2. Content Is King
Produce Content thats it… Seriously. Just write lots of content related to your marketing.
The website with the best content will win.
3. Be Creative With Your Title Tags & Meta Tags
Understand google lets you put whatever you want there basically. We’ve done test that have resulted in 25% increase in clicks to a page from google, just by having a good title tag and meta description.
Yes seriously. Don’t be lazy.
Authorship allows for your picture or image to show up next to your search results. This is SUPEr powerful. Catalyst did a case study That amounted to a 150% increase in visits and page views! Just by using Authorship!
5. Social Media Footprint
Do you own a Facebook page, twitter, google+, youtube channel?… Do they link back to your site? Make it easy for google to find you.
6. Make sure you have submitted to all the major local directories and that your citations are accurate and up to date.
You want to ensure your NAP is up to date, and the same across all the directories at all times.
"For some keyword phrases, I went from having no pages on my site and therefore no rankings in Google for those terms…to owning 7 out of the top 10 spots on the first page of Google, for those keywords!"
- Brad Campbell
"Joe Troyer’s link building service is the only one I have ever found that delivers top notch results in a super timely manner… and he does it all in a way that adds value to the web and he manages the entire thing for you so there’s no headaches. I’ve seen pages jump from position 15 to position #1 in Google literally overnight”